Class Changes 2018
Without you, The Altitude Centre would not be where we are today. Your feedback and insight is invaluable, and you’re what makes us strive to be better.
We recently asked you to complete a survey (there’s still time to complete it if you haven’t already!), and we’ve made some changes to reflect what you had to say.
Additional Circuit Classes
– We know how important strength training is for running, cycling, and general health and fitness, so will be running two evening classes from January 2018.
– Monday’s @ 17:45 – 18:15 – Summit Circuit – Cardio-Strength
– Wednesday’s @ 17.45 – 18:15 – Summity Circuit – Bodyweight
More instructor led classes
– We’ve replaced our Sufferfest classes with two Ride Club sessions. A lot of you have said that the 5.30pm classes can be too difficult to make, and we hear you!
– So Ride Club will now take place on Tuesday and Thursday at 18:30 – 19:15, and Run Club will take place on Monday and Wednesday, at the same time.
– This frees up some more space for evening circuits, and also HypoxicHIIT at the slightly later time of 17:45 – 18:15, giving you guys more time to get here!
– Don’t fear, as requested, The Sufferfest will still be available during solo sessions.
Suggestions for Solo Sessions
– You asked if we could print off some session suggestions for you to complete during solos.
– Well that’s what we are going to do. In the mean time, just ask us for a session and we’d be happy to help!
What about Team Events, are you able to run some of these?
– Sure thing! Throughout 2018 we’ll be taking teams to Duathlon’s, Triathlons, UK treks and fun runs. All building up to our Kilimanjaro trip in September 2018 – just keep your eyes peeled for updates!
Can we purchase one of the new The Altitude Centre water bottles?
– Of course. Just ask the team and we can arrange that for you! Water bottles are £7.99 and we can label them with your name if you’d like to leave it here!
If you have any other suggestions that you would like to put forward to some of the team, just get in touch and let us know. We’re always happy to take it on board!