What’s in Santa’s sack for Monday’s madness?
You’ve heard the news…Santa is popping by Trump Street and dropping off a sackful of gifts on Monday 18th December! To be able to receive one of these gifts, it’s simple, all you need to do is complete one of our HypoxicHIIT classes and pick a gift out of the sack. Want to know what is on offer? All of the gifts are listed below:
– The Altitude Centre water bottle
– Bespoke cycling water bottle
– FitnessGenes DNA test and genetically optimised nutrition and training plan
– 30 mins analysis with The Running School
– 60 mins massage with Perfect Balance Clinic
– 1 week gym pass with City Athletic
– Tub of Oppo ice cream
– Vital Ingredient £20 voucher
– Kitbrix bag
– Botanic Lab performance bundle
– Free Soul hero vegan protein
– Pair of Pongo cycling socks
– The Altitude Centre Alti-Vit pack
– The Altitude Centre power profiling consultation
– 1 free session at The Altitude Centre
– 3 session package at The Altitude Centre
– 5 session package at The Altitude Centre
– Signed photos of Alun Wyn Jones, Jonathon Davies, Lewis Moody and Danny Care
– 15% off at Floatworks
– Free Floatworks float
It may be that you draw out a gift that you weren’t quite after. To be in with a chance of upping your gift and going BIG, all you need to do is give back your gift to be entered into the draw for an Arc’teryx backpack or a Fitbit charge! If you are unable to make it into a class, you can also enter the draw via social media by following, tagging two friends and liking our post on Instagram, liking, sharing and tagging a friend on Facebook, or retweeting and following us on Twitter.
Be sure not to miss out, as the gifts may all be received quickly! Are you willing to stick or twist?