Power Up – Competition Time @ The Altitude Centre
Can you round up the most powerful squad?
– Round up your colleagues – you’ll need a team of 4-7 riders to enter
– Book in your FREE 30-minute HypoxicHIIT Cycling Class with the team
– Ride like you’ve never ridden before
– The aim of the game is to achieve the highest Power/Kilo (W/Kg) you possibly can
– Each rider will need an up to date weight (kg) to enter
– The timer will start at the beginning of the first interval, and stop at the end of the last
– The class protocol will be the same for EVERY team that enters
– Each rider’s Average Power/Kg will be taken, and the team with the highest wins!
– Firstly, you want to take the bragging rights in the office, right?
– Secondly, you will compete against other teams for the prize of being the most powerful squad in the City!
– With a variety of brands, businesses and teams already booking their spot, don’t miss out!
– Not only do you take home the accolade of the most powerful squad in the city..
– The winning Captain will receive a FREE 60-min Sports Massage from Perfect Balance Clinic.
– Each member of the winning team will receive 5 FREE Classes to use in your own time, as well as a full Performance Assessment from our friends at Performance Ground.
How To Enter
1) Assemble your squad
2) Contact the team at The Altitude Centre with your preferred dates and times (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3) We will book you and your team in
4) Ride like you mean it!
Available until 13th April. Time slots subject to availability, but between the hours of 8.30am and 12pm, 2 – 5pm, and 7.30 – 9pm. Other time slots may be available upon request.