We will once again be hosting our REPS Accredited Level 3 Hypoxic Training Seminar in February 2021.
- 18th February 2021
- The webinar will be recorded, and available to those that can’t make the start time. If you can’t make the above time, please advise in your enquiry.
- Zoom- meeting details to be sent upon registration
- The Level 3 Seminar is our one-stop-shop for all things hypoxic training. In the session, we will cover the theory and application of altitude training for sports performance across a range of sports, mountaineering and health & wellbeing
- Suitable for anyone with an interest in hypoxic training, wether an athlete yourself, sport science support staff or a coach/personal trainer looking to use altitude training with clients
- Early bird rate of £50
- Register for further information below, or email [email protected] with any questions!
What Have Previous Participants Said?
“James really knew his stuff, and made it easy for anyone to understand even without a sport science background. There was load of useful information in there to provide a really solid foundation for me to start using hypoxic training with my clients” – Level 3 Personal Trainer